FB Home

The latest from the Sussex County Historical Society Facebook page…

Lafayette Baptist Church restored stained glass window.

Facebook photo

Old Man Winter released his grip on the Delaware River, if only for a short while. Massive booms can be heard as the ice breaks apart and floats down river. What an amazing show in our DWGNRA backyard. WalpackHistory.org #walpackhistory #sussexcountynj #frozenriver

From the Society's collection of Sussex County newspapers, we will show a series of vintage Lackawanna Railroad ads, researched by member Henry Ickes with photo by trustee William Strait. This is from the New Jersey Herald of February 4, 1943

Facebook photo

Catch this fabulous episode again tonight on NJTV at 8:30 pm.

The latest from the Sussex County History Alliance’s Facebook page…